Hi every one. I had terrible news. Reopening Le Chalet is becoming more complicated and at this time I will not be able to move forward. I cannot ask anyone for donation or investors or loan at this time. As I promised I will refund all your generous donation from “GofundMe”. “It will take between 2 to 5 business day”. I always keep my word and it is the honest thing to do. I already postponed the loan and instructed the agent for the new place that I found that we will not move forward at this time. I talked to my investors to keep things on hold. I am hopeful that some day I will be able to move ahead once again.
Please accept my apology that Le Chalet cannot continue at this time. I thank every one for your support.
If you still want to help me, there are opportunities. I will be in need of legal advice, a job, a renter to help with my mortgage payment. If you can help, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 652-5441. Thank you.